Thursday, June 10, 2010

What Does Lady Gaga Do At Night?

Singer Lady Gaga attends the NY Mets game at Citi Field on June 10, 2010 in Flushing, NY (photo by Jack Shea / Meet The Famous) Photo via Newscom

Have you ever wondered what Lady Gaga does at night? Well, wonder no more. I've seen her several nights in a row now, while Astral Traveling, and I can tell you where she goes and what she does.

First she floats off into the Kirlian Sphere. No big deal there, who doesn't, when they're halfway between waking and sleeping.

But then she goes whirling off into Limbo, where she hangs out for a few minutes while she's sorting out her Astral Agenda, then she's off again...

Three nights ago, it was Mars, Jupiter, Saturn -- the usual places you'd expect to see Lady Gaga in her Astral Body.

Same thing two nights ago...but then, last night, she suddenly whizzes off to Cygni 61, a visual binary at about 10 light-years from Earth. It's sometimes called Bessel's Star, and you can find it in the constellation Cygnus, with a moderate telescope at about magnitude 5.5 or 6. There have been reports of a large planet in her system, but these have been labeled erroneous. Actually, there's a small rocky planet about Earth-sized in orbit around Cygni 61, and the night-life is said to be absolutely outrageous, totally. Well, I didn't go any closer than about a half a light year, figuring I'd get pulled into the binary gravity field, and I lost track of Lady Gaga for about two and a half hours, after which she came zipping up and past me toward Earth.

I totally forget to get her cell # so I could text her about this, so Lady Gaga, if you're reading this, please text me, I so want to know about that little planet. Do they disco?

No comments:

Post a Comment