Thursday, June 10, 2010

Johnny Depp Night Sighting

Johnny Depp and wife Vanessa Paradis attending the de Chanel Party held at the Canal + TV chanel tent during the 63rd Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, France on May 18, 2010. Photo by Hahn-Nebinger-Orban/ABACAPRESS.COM Photo via Newscom

There I was, well on my way to the Astral Equity Masquerade Ball high up on the Akashic levels, with a First-Class ticket on the Astral Plane -- I always like to sit near the left wing because my parents were ardent liberals -- and there he was, Johnny Depp!!! I couldn't believe my Astral Vision! I got his autograph on the back of my Astral Plane ticket, but of course it can't be seen in the Organic World, so I didn't include a photo of it, but I'm going to post it on my Astral Bulletin Board, so if you're OUT THERE tonight, stop by my Astral Board and check it out.

Johnny Depp is my absolute rave fave pirate guy except for Robert Newton, who did the very first real pirate thing in Kidnapped and Treasure Island, the Disney versions, I mean.

So where were YOU last night? Take the Astral Plane to Paris tonight if you want to catch Johnny Depp. He's like so ready to sign autographs. Bring a Spirit Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment